Scroll to bottom for SkyWatch.AI Web Portal instructions.
The same steps can be taken to change additional insured on Annual Policies.
Steps for Modifying Additional Insured via Mobile
1. Enter the SkyWatch.AI app.
When a monthly policy is active, your home screen will look like this:
2. Press Change Additional Insured at the bottom of the home screen.
The following screen will open:
3. Press the + button to enter your additional insured details.
4. Press Save to continue.
Click the ✓ to add the additional insured to your policy. Click the + to add another insured.
Once you have clicked the ✓ , you will be able to see the additional insured on your COI immediately.
5. Press the Certificate of Insurance button on the bottom left side of the home screen to view the changes.
6. To download or email a copy of the revised COI, enter the Flights and Policies Tab of the main menu.
7. Press the three dots at the top right corner under Active Insurances.
8. Press Show Certificate to access your newest COI.
9. Your Certificate of Insurance will open up as a link. You can copy the URL and forward it to your email.
Steps for Modifying Additional Insured via Web
1. Enter the Policy Management tab of the main menu.
2. Locate your active policy and press the 3-dots button on the right-hand side. Choose to Add Additional Insured.
3. Press the + button to add your chosen Additional Insured.
4. Enter your Additional Insured details and press Ok.
5. Press the ✓ to add additional insured to your policy.
6. Return the Policy Management screen and press Show Certificate to obtain the updated COI.