Scroll to bottom for SkyWatch.AI Web Portal instructions.
Steps for Modifying Additional Insured
1. Enter the SkyWatch.AI app.
When a monthly policy is active, your home screen will look like this:
2. Press Change Additional Insured at the bottom of the home screen.
The following screen will open:
3. Press the + button to enter your additional insured details.
4. Press Save to continue.
Click the ✓ to add the additional insured to your policy. Click the + to add another insured.
Once you have clicked the ✓ , you will be able to see the additional insured on your COI immediately.
5. Press the Certificate of Insurance button on the bottom left side of the home screen to view the changes.
6. To download or email a copy of the revised COI, enter the Flights and Policies Tab of the main menu.
7. Press the three dots at the top right corner under Active Insurances.
8. Press Show Certificate to access your newest COI.
9. Your Certificate of Insurance will open up as a link. You can copy the URL and forward it to you email.
Additionally, you can also make changes by entering the Main Menu of the SkyWatch.AI App
- Click on the Flights and Policies tab of the main menu
- Locate your active or pre-booked policy
- Press the 3-dots on the right-hand side
- Select Change Additional Insured
- Click on the + button to add your additional insured details
- Enter your additional insured details and press Save
- Press the ✓ to add additional insured to your policy
To modify your monthly policy on SkyWatch.AI Web [link]:
- Enter Main Menu->Policy Management
- Locate your active policy
- Press the 3-dots button on the right-hand side
- Select Add Additional Insured
- Enter your new additional insured and Confirm
- You can view your new COI on the same menu immediately after the change.