You can turn off your monthly auto renewal at any time directly from the mobile app and web portal.
When your monthly plan is active the Policy Control (home) screen of the mobile app will look like this:
Uncheck the Auto Renew box in the middle of the screen to turn off the renewal. Review the conditions and then press OK.
Your policy control screen will now show that the subscription is turned off.
When your subscription is turned off, your policy will remain active until the policy's end date. It will not renew at the end of the policy period. You will not be charged and will therefore no longer have coverage.
You can also turn off the subscription by doing the following:
- Enter Main Menu -> My Policies & Flights
- Locate your monthly policy under Active Insurances. Hit the 3-dots button on the right side. Choose to Cancel or Enable Auto-Renew.
Your policy control screen will also now show that the subscription is turned off.
Managing your renewal can also be done via the online SkyWatch.AI web portal:
1. Enter the Policy Management Tab
2. Locate your monthly policy under Active Policies.
3. Press Manage Policy
4. Locate the Auto-Renew toggle in the bottom right corner and turn it off
5. Confirm that you would like to turn off your auto-renew.
6. Return to the policy management tab and see that the toggle key is turned off.