With SkyWatch.AI drone insurance, you can always add an additional insured to your policy at no extra cost. Pilots can add an additional insured during the policy purchase phase, and can modify or add new contacts at any time.
A detailed guide for adding an additional insured through the SkyWatch.AI mobile app can be found here.
How to add an additional insured for a monthly policy:
1. Enter the SkyWatch.AI Web Portal.
2. Locate and Press the + Add Additional Insured button.
3. Provide the additional insured's name, email address, and billing address, and press Save.
4. Review your additional insured information.
- Press the pencil to make edits to your additional insured
- Press + Add Another to list another insured
- Select Finish to have additional insured listed
5. Upon selecting Finish, your additional insured will appear on the insurance setup page. Press Continue to enter your profile details and complete insurance activation.
6. Upon activating your coverage, press View your Certificate of Insurance to get a copy of your document with the additional insured listed.