SkyWatch is very proud to provide policies that are underwritten by Starr Indemnity & Liability Company, a global leader in aviation insurance ("A", excellent rating by A.M. best).
Articles in this section
- What is covered by the policy?
- Can I get a paper copy of the policy I purchased?
- I need to purchase a policy for an area with restricted/no mobile access. How can I do that?
- Who is the insurance underwriter / carrier?
- Can I use multiple drones within the same policy?
- Can I purchase a 2nd policy before the 1st one expires?
- If another person flies my drone, will he be covered?
- How can I see my proof of insurance? Can I show it to my clients?
- I fly drones as a business. Does the policy cover my business activities as well?
- How do I file a claim?