You can upload and share your flight data through the following:
- DroneDeploy - Using our native DroneDeploy app [Guide]
- SkyWatch.AI <> DJI Portal - Upload your DJI flight logs through our dedicated pilot portal, see instructions below
- AirData - In case you have AirData logs you can share them as a reply to this message and I'll upload them on your behalf
If you are using an Apple (iOS) device, here is a guide to help you retrieve the logs.
If you are using an android device, here is a guide as well.
In order to upload your flight data and get a Safety Score, follow these instructions:
- Enter https://user.skywatch.ai/insurance-discounts
- Upload your past DJI logs in a text format. Note that you must upload at least 5 flight of 5 minutes airtime each.
- You'll get an email with a Safety Score analysis and a redeemable discount code.
- Enter code on the My Discounts screen on the app.
- Your complete flight analysis will appear on the My Flights screen.
- The Safety Score discount is valid for your liability coverage (both on-demand and monthly) and for your drone hull coverage
- You'll get an additional discount based on your Insurance Experience which is the consecutive time without an incident.
- Over time, with the combination of the 2 discounts, you can get up to 50% off.
- You can keep sharing your flight data through the portal and the flights will be automatically analyzed and assigned to your profile without the need of re-entering the code.