When flying with DJI GO 4 or DJI GO, your flights are logged and recorded onto your personal device.
In order to access this information:
1. Open the most updated version of iTunes on your computer and connect your IOS device.
2. The picture below should resemble the iTunes screen that will open up. Click on the mobile icon in the top left corner to access your personal content.
3. Once the screen shows your personal information, click on the 'File Sharing' tab under settings. From there you should click on the DJI GO 4 app (Or DJI GO, depending on what you are using), next click on the 'FlightRecords' options.
Scroll with the arrow down until you reach the 'Save...' button.
4. Save the flight records as a folder on your computer.
5. Take the flight record TXT file and upload it to our portal here.