SkyWatch.AI is proud to provide pilots with inclusive, affordable, and flexible insurance. We understand the demands of operating a drone business, and this often means increasing your liability limit per job.
When changing your liability limit, the premium price will be determined by the number of days remaining for your monthly policy. All changes will become effective immediately and you will receive an email confirmation with a new policy endorsement.
Follow these next steps in order to update your monthly liability limit mid month via the web portal. (Mobile app instructions can be found here).
Where to Begin
1. Enter the Policy Management Tab
2. Locate your active insurance policy and press Manage Policy
3. Press Modify under Liability Coverage
4. Select your desired liability limit :
- Note the additional charge for the increase
- The increase in liability will take place immediately
5. Check your email for confirmation and policy endorsements
You can always access your policy history on the Policy Management page
- Press Policy activity history
Disclosure: Increasing your liability limit can be done at any point throughout the policy period. However, if you choose to increase your policy with less than 7 days left before the renewal, you will still be charged for a minimum of one week.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional assistance.