SkyWatch.AI is proud to provide pilots with inclusive, affordable, and flexible insurance. We understand the demands of operating a drone business, and this often means adjusting your fleet.
When adding gear to your inventory, the premium price will be determined on the drone/equipment value and the number of days remaining for your monthly policy. All changes will become effective immediately and you will receive an email confirmation with a new policy endorsement.
Follow these next steps in order to add a drone or equipment to your policy mid month via the Web Portal. (Mobile app instructions can be found here).
Where to Begin
Step 1: Enter the Policy Management Tab
Step 2: Locate your active insurance policy
- Press the three dots on the right side
- Press Update Hull
Step 3: Hull insurance setup
- Press + Add Drone to add another drone
- Press + Add Equipment to add your new equipment
Step 3: Provide your new Hull information
- Enter make, model, serial number, and insured value
- Press Submit
Step 4: Review your new total insured value and inventory
- You will see the updated charges at the top of the screen
- Your new inventory will be added to the list
- Press Save to continue (please note: charges and changes will be made immediately)
Disclosure: Adding drones or equipments can be done at any point throughout the policy period. However, if you choose to add a drone/equipment less than 7 days before the end of the policy renewal, you will still be charged for a minimum of one week.
Step 5: Check your email for confirmation and policy endorsements
Step 6: Review all policy modifications
- Return to the Policy Management Screen
- Press the three line dots again
- Press Show Policy Updates
- Download your new policy endorsements directly from this screen