SkyWatch.AI is proud to provide pilots with inclusive, affordable, and flexible insurance. We understand the demands of operating a drone business, and this often means adjusting your fleet.
When adding gear to your inventory, the premium price will be determined on the drone/equipment value and the number of days remaining for your monthly policy. All changes will become effective immediately and you will receive an email confirmation with a new policy endorsement.
Follow these next steps in order to add a drone or equipment to your policy mid month via the Web Portal. (Mobile app instructions can be found here).
Step 1: Enter the Policy Management Tab
Step 2: Locate your active insurance policy
- Press Manage Policy
Step 3: Your Policy Details
- Press modify under drones & equipment
Step 3: Press Add Another
- Select Add Drone or Add Equipment
Step 4: Enter new drone details
- Make, Model, Serial Number, Insured Value, and Image
Step 5: Press add to my policy
- Note: New drones/equipment will be added and charged immediately
Step 5: Check for confirmation email
Step 6: Review your policy
- New details will be reflected on the policy management page
- Access your updated endorsement at anytime by pressing Policy Activity History
Disclosure: Adding drones or equipments can be done at any point throughout the policy period. However, if you choose to add a drone/equipment less than 7 days before the end of the policy renewal, you will still be charged for a minimum of one week.