Looking to share your AirData logs with us? Here's how:
*Note: You will need to share a minimum of five AirData flight logs that have at least five minutes flying time in order to get an initial score.
1. Enter your AirData portal.
2. You can locate your Recent Flights directly from the Home page, as seen below:
Additionally, you can enter the My Logs tab to see all your flight history.
3. Select the specific flight log you would like to share. Once the flight information is open, you will have the option to download the log.
4. Download the CSV copy to your computer.
5. Enter the SkyWatch Flight Log Portal.
6. Select 'Browse Files' and upload at least 5 saved AirData CSV files.
7. Once your logs have uploaded press 'Send my flight logs' to continue. Our system will review your logs and you will receive an email with your flight analysis, safety score and redeemable code within 24 hours.
Instructions on how to redeem your discount code can be found here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.