Looking to share your AirData logs with us? Here's how:
*Note: You will need to share a minimum of five flight logs that have at least five minutes flying time in order to get an initial score.
1. Enter your AirData portal.
2. You can locate your Recent Flights directly from the Home page, as seen below:
Additionally, you can enter the My Logs tab to see all your flight history.
3. Select the specific flight log you would like to share. Once the flight information is open, you will have the option to download the log.
4. Download the CSV copy to your computer and send it as an attachment to email@example.com.
5. You can also send your flights directly to us by pressing the green share button in the top right corner.
6. By doing so, you will be able to choose exactly what details to provide and generate a unique sharing link.
7. Copy the sharing link and paste it into the email body and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.