When purchasing a new policy from the SkyWatch.AI Web Portal, you can add your additional insured from the very get-go.
Once you've customized your policy details, you can add an additional insured at the bottom section of the Insurance Details screen. You can add as many additional insured as you need, at no additional cost.
See detailed instructions for adding insured for monthly policies below.
Purchasing on our mobile app? Find detailed instructions on how to add an additional insured here.
Note: when adding an additional insured to your policy, you will be asked to provide proper address details.
How to add additional insured for a monthly policy:
1. Enter the SkyWatch.AI Web Portal.
2. Locate the + Add Additional Insured button.
3. Press the + to add your additional insured information.
4. You will be asked to enter name, email, and full address of your additional insured.
Press OK once you have entered the details.
5. Click on the ✓ to add the additional insured to your policy. Click on the + to add another additional insured.
6. Once you click ✓, you will see the additional insured back on the insurance details screen.
7. Press Get Insured to begin your coverage. Your additional insured will be reflected on your Certificate of Insurance.