As long as you have obtained an appropriate waiver from the Federal Aviation Administration and any other appropriate entity, you will be covered.
Articles in this section
- SkyWatch Carrier Transition 2023 : What You Need to Know
- What coverage does the policy provide? (Sample Policies Included)
- Sample Declaration Page
- Territory Coverage
- Can I increase my policy's medical expense coverage?
- Does SkyWatch.AI provide worldwide coverage?
- What is the coverage territory on my policy?
- How can I get an additional insured endorsement?
- Does my policy include physical damage coverage for electrical interference or malfunction?
- How do I get a copy of my most updated COI from the app or web portal?