Yes. As long as the flight takes place within the defined coverage area.
Articles in this section
- How do I modify my hull insurance?
- How to add/change my additional insured on an existing policy?
- Must I use the SkyWatch.AI app for all my flights?
- What is covered by the policy?
- Can I get a paper copy of the policy I purchased?
- I need to purchase a policy for an area with restricted/no mobile access. How can I do that?
- Who is the insurance underwriter / carrier?
- Can I use multiple drones within the same policy?
- Can I purchase a 2nd policy before the 1st one expires?
- If another person flies my drone, will he be covered?