According to the FAA's 107 rules, you may not fly a drone at night. However, you can receive an operational waiver which will grant you night-time flying. Find information for requesting a waiver here.
Articles in this section
- What is covered by the policy? (Sample Policies Included)
- Sample Declaration Page
- US Territory Coverage
- Can I increase my policy's medical expense coverage?
- Does SkyWatch.AI provide worldwide coverage?
- What is the coverage territory on my policy?
- Does SkyWatch.AI offer General Liability?
- How can I get an additional insured endorsement?
- Does my policy include physical damage coverage for electrical interference or malfunction?
- Do I have to record my flights or my drones in the SkyWatch.AI app?