SkyWatch.AI provides risk assessment, not regulatory advisory and we cannot restrict you from flying in certain areas. However, pilots must have all necessary certificates, and they must follow all local and FAA regulations. SkyWatch.AI is not yet available globally, but almost all areas within the United States are viable for coverage. Due to FAA restrictions, SkyWatch.AI is not available in the Washington D.C. area.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to SkyWatch.AI! First Steps for New Pilots
- In which states is SkyWatch.AI insurance available?
- What drones can I fly?
- What devices does SkyWatch support?
- Does my homeowner insurance covers me for flying my drone as a hobby?
- How can I set up/change my profile details?
- Why should I use the flight module?
- What is the recommended amount of coverage time I should purchase?
- Is my flight data shared with the FAA?
- I already purchased an annual policy. Is SkyWatch relevant to me?