SkyWatch provides risk assessment, not regulatory advisory. Pilots must make sure they have the proper permissions to stay compliant. Almost all areas are available for coverage. Rare exceptions such as areas in Washington DC are not eligible for coverage - see the policy specimen.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to SkyWatch.AI! First Steps for New Pilots
- In which states SkyWatch.AI insurance is available?
- What drones can I fly?
- What devices does SkyWatch support?
- Does my homeowner insurance covers me for flying my drone as a hobby?
- How can I set up/change my profile details?
- Why should I use the flight module?
- What is the recommended amount of coverage time I should purchase?
- Is my flight data shared with the FAA?
- I already purchased an annual policy. Is SkyWatch relevant to me?