SkyWatch.AI provides risk assessment, not regulatory advisory and we cannot restrict you from flying in certain areas. However, pilots must have all necessary certificates and they must follow all local and FAA regulations. While SkyWatch.AI is not yet available globally, our coverage is active in almost all areas within the United States. Due to FAA restrictions, SkyWatch.AI is not available in the Washington D.C. area or in Kentucky and New York.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a quote?
- Welcome to SkyWatch.AI's Mobile App! First Steps for New Pilots
- How much does a SkyWatch policy cost?
- In which states is SkyWatch.AI insurance available?
- Are my Credit Card details secured?
- What drones can I fly?
- What devices does SkyWatch.AI support?
- Does my homeowner insurance covers me for flying my drone as a hobby?
- Why should I use the SkyWatch.AI flight module?
- Are there any upfront costs to using SkyWatch?