As little as $5 per hour, depending on your Safety Score and insurance experience. Premium is based on flight risk (as defined at the flight planning screen), liability limits, coverage duration, and previous Safety Scores.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to SkyWatch.AI's Mobile App! First Steps for New Pilots
- How much does a SkyWatch policy cost?
- In which states is SkyWatch.AI insurance available?
- How can I know my Credit Card details are secured?
- What drones can I fly?
- What devices does SkyWatch support?
- Does my homeowner insurance covers me for flying my drone as a hobby?
- How can I set up/change my profile details?
- Why should I use the SkyWatch.AI flight module?
- Are there any upfront costs to using SkyWatch?