As little as $5 per hour, depending on your Safety Score and insurance experience. Premium is based on flight risk (as defined at the flight planning screen), liability limits, coverage duration, and previous Safety Scores.
Articles in this section
- How to cancel a pre-booked insurance?
- How to schedule/pre-book an insurance?
- How much does a SkyWatch policy cost?
- How can I know my Credit Card details are secured?
- How does SkyWatch.AI calculate premiums?
- What about deductibles?
- Is there an option to get a discount for bulk purchases?
- Can I cancel my policy or receive a refund?
- Are there any upfront costs to using SkyWatch?
- Does SkyWatch require a monthly/yearly subscription?