SkyWatch provides a policy that covers you, your customers, and any additional insureds for the use of drones - commonly referred to in insurance terms as aviation risks. However, the policy is designed to cover you specifically for drone related perils and does not cover other business activities.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the SkyWatch.AI polygon feature?
- Additional Insured: New Policy Setup Web Guide. Is there an additional cost?
- How do I add/change my additional insured on my existing on-demand policy?
- Is there someone I can speak with over the phone?
- Get a copy of your most updated COI from the app or web portal
- About SkyWatch.AI's Safety Score
- How do I modify my hull insurance?
- How to reset your password
- How do I add/change my additional insured on my existing monthly policy?
- Must I use the SkyWatch.AI app for all my flights?