You will be glad to know the coverage provided is primary. This means the policy responds right away. In contrast, excess coverage will wait till all other coverages you have in place are exhausted before paying out.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to SkyWatch.AI! First Steps for New Pilots
- In which states is SkyWatch.AI insurance available?
- What drones can I fly?
- What devices does SkyWatch support?
- Does my homeowner insurance covers me for flying my drone as a hobby?
- How can I set up/change my profile details?
- Why should I use the flight module?
- What is the recommended amount of coverage time I should purchase?
- Is my flight data shared with the FAA?
- I already purchased an annual policy. Is SkyWatch relevant to me?