Yes, if the person is authorized by the policyholder (named insured) the flight is covered.
Articles in this section
- Can I pre-book a flight?
- Hourly Insurance Key Facts
- Does SkyWatch.AI offer insurance for drone racing?
- Does SkyWatch.AI protect against physical damage to the drone?
- Monthly Insurance Key Facts
- How do I provide the CAA with a cover letter from SkyWatch.AI?
- What is covered by my policy?
- What restrictions are on my hourly policy?
- Can I get a paper copy of the policy I purchased?
- I need to purchase a policy for an area with restricted/no mobile access. How can I do that?