Yes! SkyWatch.AI liability coverage will cover multiple drones under one policy with no additional cost, as long as only one drone is in the air at any given time. In the case of simultaneous drone flights, you'll need a separate policy for each drone/operator.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How to add/change my additional insured on an existing policy?
- How do I manage my monthly subscription?
- How do I cancel a pre-booked policy?
- How do I schedule a pre-booked policy?
- What is covered by the policy?
- Can I get a paper copy of the policy I purchased?
- I need to purchase a policy for an area with restricted/no mobile access. How can I do that?
- Who is the insurance underwriter/carrier?
- Can I use multiple drones within the same policy?