Yes! SkyWatch.AI liability coverage will cover multiple drones under one policy with no additional cost, as long as only one drone is in the air at any given time. In the case of simultaneous drone flights, you'll need a separate policy for each drone/operator.
Articles in this section
- Can I pre-book a flight?
- Hourly Insurance Key Facts
- Does SkyWatch.AI offer insurance for drone racing?
- Does SkyWatch.AI protect against physical damage to the drone?
- Monthly Insurance Key Facts
- How do I provide the CAA with a cover letter from SkyWatch.AI?
- What is covered by my policy?
- What restrictions are on my hourly policy?
- How do I reset my password?
- How to add/change my additional insured on an existing policy?