SkyWatch.AI is proud to provide pilots with inclusive, affordable, and flexible insurance. We understand the demands of operating a drone business, and this often means adjusting your fleet.
When adding gear to your inventory, the premium price will be determined on the equipment value and the number of days remaining for your monthly policy. All changes will become effective immediately and you will receive an email confirmation with a new policy endorsement.
Follow these next steps in order to add a drone or equipment to your annual policy mid month via the mobile app. (Web instructions can be found here).
Where to Begin
Step 1: Enter the home screen of the mobile app. Locate and press on the the three dots in the top right corner
Step 2: Select Update Hull
Step 3: Hull insurance setup
- Press + Add Drone to add another drone
- Press + Add Equipment to add your new equipment
Step 3: Provide your new Hull information
- You will be asked to take a photo of your drone
- Enter make, model, serial number, and insured value
- Press confirm to continue
Step 4: Review your new total insured value and inventory
- You will see the updated insured value and new charges at the top of the screen
- Your new inventory will be added to the list
- Press Save to continue (please note: charges and changes will be made immediately)
Disclosure: Adding drones or equipments can be done at any point throughout the policy period. However, if you choose to add a drone/equipment less than 7 days before the end of the policy renewal, you will still be charged for a minimum of one week.
Step 5: Check your email for confirmation and policy endorsements
Step 6: Review all policy modifications
- Return to the Policy Summary Screen
- Locate and press View recent policy updates
Step 7: Download your new policy endorsements directly from this screen